Harry Koyama, born and raised in Hardin, Montana, began his formal art training at Montana State University Billings and received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in 1972. Since that time, Harry's award winning arwork has been shown and collected extensively. A full-time painter, Koyama has concentrated on immortalizing subjects of the American West, utilizing his passion for impressionism to create powerful paintings with the use of the painting knife along with a bold color scheme. Visit www.harrykoyama.com for original art.
* G-Bag Bottle Mat Griz 1 Styles
* G-Bag M Mat Rcky Mtn Asmt 2 Styles
* G-Bag L Mat Rcky Mtn Asmt 2 Styles
* G-Bag M Mat Pheasant 1 Style
* G-Bag L Mat Pheasant 1 Style
* G-Bag M Mat Bears Asmt 2 Styles
* G-Bag L Mat Griz Asmt 2 Styles